Posts tagged "quinoa"
Quinoa with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Quinoa with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

So I dunno if you guys have picked up on this by now, but I eat fairly healthy 82% of the time and go kinda nuts the other 18% (baking is just too much fun!). Even though that’s a great split, I want to make a conscious effort to eat more healthily in 2014. This...
Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers

Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers

If you live in the US, you definitely know that the Super Bowl was on last night (did anyone else think the power going out was really stupid?). Well, I knew the game was going to be filled with tons of junk food so I wanted to counteract all that madness with a healthy dinner....
Quinoa with Apples & Arugula

Quinoa with Apples & Arugula

My friend Meagan introduced me to quinoa during college, and I’ve loved this wonder grain ever since. Quinoa was something quick and healthy that we could make, but it was also filling without making us feel heavy. We would crack open a bottle of wine (or three), cook, eat, laugh, and then head out to...